Friday, August 7, 2026

Week 8/3/26 - 8/7/26

 I am going to start documenting my trading results and plans here. I will keep it simple and just tell you what I am doing and maybe share some insights into what my thinking is... as always, do you own due diligence, and none of this is investment advice or a recommendation to buy a security. 

All investments have risk and you should evaluate your own risk tolerance when making any investment decisions. 

I may or may not update this blog, this post, or anything on this website without warning or notice and I am under no obligation to warn anyone, let anyone know, or update any of this information. 

There is also a possibility this information is incorrect or inaccurate or just misinformed. You should consider this when reading these posts. 

With all that stuff out of the way here is this week 

Where I am positioned next week:

$B - earnings Monday


and

Still long

and

Performance this week -5.68% My Strategy short saved what was a rough week Ya win some ya lose some YTD degen portfolio is -29.2%

No comments:

Post a Comment